What Can Team Coaching Do for Your Organization?
- The Team Coaching Process uses a combination of assessments, training and coaching for the team to develop a better understanding of individual and collective strengths and all that the team has going for it.
- Team coaching can help teams that rely on individual subject matter experts to become more aware of the impact they have on others and explore what they can do collectively to increase overall team effectiveness and performance.
- We use team assessments and diagnostics to provide in-depth profiles of your team’s current reality from the inside out. They reveal the strengths, challenges and dynamics of the team. This lays the foundation for the team to begin collectively charting a course for success as one team.
- Customized Leadership Development Programs can help high potentials flourish and develop that next level of leaders. Becoming more aware of existing individual and collective strengths and the benefit of diverse work styles coming together can all be leveraged towards building your organization’s best team.
Let’s Get Started.
Seven-Step Team Coaching process involves:
- Determining Outcomes
- Assessing the Team
- Building Team Awareness
- Developing Shared Team Agreements and Accountabilities
- Putting it into Action
- Forming New Habits
- Re-Assessing the Team
Team Coaching and Leadership Development Programs are all custom-designed and facilitated by a minimum of two experienced Team Coaches. Programs are typically 12 -18 months in duration with 1-2 day initial foundation sessions, ongoing monthly team check in sessions and 3-4 recommended development days throughout the year. Programs consist of multiple components: In Class Leadership Training; Skill Development; Individual and Collective Strengths Assessments; Ongoing Individual and Team Coaching; and Program Evaluation.